Enjoy Life!!

Kansas, United States

July 11, 2010

Perspective

Gripe #1: Ok - so I have been officially put in my place by a younger sister. :)


I probably deserved it - should have minded my own business. I just get tired of people griping about my family members. So I made the comment that it needed to stop and then all "H" broke loose. LOL that is to put it mildly. So be it - she sent me an e-mail with all her thoughts rolled up in one and like I said - I probably deserved it. So lesson well learned.... It is all in perspective and obviously my perspective was not right - but isn't Life great?!? Everyone is so unique and I guess thats what makes the world go around.


Ok - so enough of that!!!


Here are a couple more gripes since I can no longer gripe to my family... LOL!! I will use this blog to do all my wonderful news (happy or sad....it's going to be here.... sorry but you've been warned).


Gripe #2: Train up a child in the way that they should go and when they are old... they will not depart from it! So... guess I should have read those words a little closer... I love my children - but sometimes they show no respect. I know that they are getting older and that they have minds of their owns... but on the other hand - they need to know when to zip it!


NON-Gripe #3: On to better news.... The middle sister is getting married!! Yea!! My only wish for them is that they are happy and living for the now... cause life changes daily. (Insert scream here) I have to come up with the toast. That makes me nervous!! :) Hopefully, she will not be too disappointed. At least I still have 4 months to figure it all out. It will be a beautiful wedding!!


Because it is all in our perspective.

Little things can either worry us to death or it can go with the flow.

It's all in how we look at it.

Perspective!

Put yourself in someone else's shoes and always think before you speak.


Guess I learned the hard way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment